The Dow Chemical International Pvt. Ltd. is looking for a Students (male/female) for “Apprenticeship Program”, Work location will be in Lote, Maharashtra. Below is details of Internship Program, Check it and apply.
Schedule: Full time
Work Location: Lote, Maharashtra, India
Dow is offering great opportunities in a global and international environment.
- Successful candidates will undergo handson and on the field training program for 12 months at site in various functions like operations, maintenance etc.
- Diploma completed in Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation discipline, passed not earlier than 2019
- You have a good working knowledge of English
Dow internship offer you the opportunity to:
- Gain hands-on experience
- Explore Career Opportunities – by working in the field you have chosen, you will receive an inside look at your potential career path
- Network – meet a variety of people in your chosen profession through your apprenticeship, allowing you to form relationships you can build on in the future
- This is a great opportunity for anyone planning to begin a career in the CHEMICAL industry.
The ideal candidate Should possess the following skills:
- We are looking for assertive, enthusiastic and pro-active people to join our team.
- An apprenticeship with us can show you the ‘ins-and-outs‘ of this industry!
- During your assignment, you will both add value to our company and to yourself by developing as a professional
After we have received your application, please take into account that it will take a few weeks to go through every letter and CV received. If we want to learn more about your background and skills, we will be in touch with you.
Interested and eligible candidate can Apply before deadline date
Apply Link: Go Here
About Dow: Dow combines one of the broadest technology sets in the industry with asset integration, focused innovation and global scale to achieve profitable growth and become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company. Our portfolio of performance materials, industrial intermediates and plastics businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for our customers in high-growth segments, such as packaging, infrastructure and consumer care. We operate 113 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 37,000 people