About Company : Teradata Corporation is a provider of database and analytics-related software, products, and services. The company was formed in 1979 in Brentwood, California, as a collaboration between researchers at Caltech and Citibank’s advanced technology group. Teradata Corporation Revenue was nearly 183.6 crores USD in the FY2020, Also Teradata Corporation having headquarter in San Diego, California, United States, At the Teradata Corporation total employees was counted 8,535 in year 2019), And reported net income was 12.9 crores USD in FY2020 from Business.
As of now Teradata Corporation is looking for Test Engineer for location of Hyderabad, IN. Below is brief job details given, kindly review once and apply to start career journey as freshers to professionals with Teradata Corporation
Job Position: Test Engineer
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in CSE/ECE/IT
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Software Development
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Role Category: Software Testing
Work Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Job Category: Engineering
Role & Responsibilities
- Candidate will be responsible primarily for the testing of the GTW/TDGSS features. Additional client platform (such as HP/UX, AIX) supports as needed.
- Participate in understanding of feature enhancements and creation of test specifications, cases and plan as needed. Write technical documents that accurately describe unit test plans and reports. Execute tests according to approved test plans.
- Aptitude for understanding complex software from the functional and technical perspective.
- Also, Report progress against objectives on periodic basis.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science or related field with 2+ year programming and/or software testing experience.
- Experience and good understanding of design and implementation of Windows and Unix applications.
- Strong C programming skills is required, and a knowledge of Java, Perl a plus.
- Experience in architectural design and implementation of client/server applications and network protocols (such as TCP/IP) desirable.
- Ability to understand product features and functionalities from design documents and analyzing code modules, execute testing according to test plan and document results with some supervision.
- Experience working in Unix/Linux and Windows environments.
- Experience working in HP/UX and AIX client environments a plus.
- Experience in GSS (Generic Security Services) a plus.
- Experience with LDAP and directory services concepts and integration a plus
- Experience working with Relational Databases (RDBMS) and SQL a plus.
- Individual Contributor
- Works with project team members, reports to engineering manager
Software Support and Development
- Strong programming skills with C.
- Software debugging experience in Unix and Windows O/S, Linux experience a plus.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow documented specifications and plans with some supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
- The following skills are desirable but not required: SQL, Teradata database knowledge, Clearcase version , Control, Java, Perl
Apply Link : Get it here
Official Website: teradata.com