About Company: Hexaware Technologies _ IT service management company
No of Positions: 100
Location: Hexaware offices at India
Salary / Compensation: Stipend of INR 19000* for the 1st year, INR 21000* for the 2nd year. You will be absorbed as an employee in the 3rd year with competitive compensation subject to terms and conditions applicable as per company policy.
Desired Candidate Profile:
As a Graduate Trainee, you would be part of the Work Integrated Learning program (WILP) which offers you an opportunity to pursue a post graduate degree (M. Tech) from a premier university in India, fully sponsored by Hexaware, while you work with us.
To be part of the program you would be :
- Graduating in 2021 with BCA / B.Sc. degree in either Computer Science or Electronics or Statistics or Mathematics. Computer programming as a subject in one semester is mandatory. There would be no active backlogs
- Your aggregate till last announced results would be 60% or equivalent CGPA as per university CGPA conversion norms and above with 60% or 6 CGPA in 10th and 12th (PUC). Mandatory to have studied Mathematics as a subject in 12th
- Additionally, you would be a high energy individual with good communication skills (fluency in spoken & written English), have the right attitude and flexibility to adapt to changing needs
On joining Hexaware, you would need to sign a trainee service agreement for 60 months.
- Online Aptitude Exam and English Assessment
- Behavioral / Learning Agility Assessment
- Technical and HR Interview
Apply Link: Hexaware Jobs
Other Freshers Jobs: Freshers Graduate Trainee Jobs