CGI is looking candidate for Java Support Analyst at Bangalore Location, refer below details of CGI Jobs and submit resume. You may also check other relevant jobs on Career page.
City: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Employment Type: Full Time
- Basic Java Knowledge.
- Good problem solving skills. Excellent oral and written communication.
- Willing to work in production support & shifts.
- Ability to write SQL queries; trouble shoot and resolve issues related with scripts and queries.
- Exposure to ITIL/ITSM processes.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Experience less than 2 years (6 months to 1.5 years)
- Good understanding of Java; J2EE
- Good communication
- Expect good debugging skills; analytical and problem solving skills6. Must be a team player
- The resource will be involved in Support project and enhancing existing solutions for our telco customers. The resource will play the role of a ASE
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Primary Skill: Java/J2ee
- Secondary Skill: Unix, SQL
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in Java support Technology
- Knowledge of Telecom solution and having worked on high performant systems would be an advantage
- Should have aptitude to learn new tools, technologies as the need arises.
- Willing to work in UK shifts.
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidate can submit application here
You May check other jobs
- Hiring Test Automation Analyst at ZenQ
- Fresher Software Developer at ZenQ
- Hiring Java Support Analyst at CGI
- Project Manager 2-IS | Hyland Software Careers
- Developer | Hyland Software Careers
About CGI: Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world. We are insights-driven and outcomes-based to help accelerate returns on your investments. Across 21 industries in 400 locations worldwide, we provide comprehensive, scalable and sustainable IT and business consulting services that are informed globally and delivered locally.