Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Industry Broadband Industry
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position – Frontline Sales Executive – Direct Sales
- Plan and execute pre-sales process at a front line level.
- Carry out promotions of the Company services using suitable media (banners, newspaper inserts, distribution at school gates or shopping malls)
- Thorough knowledge of the local geography with ability to gauge the potential in the area
- Keep track of the customer database for the area including no of household with PC/Laptop. Awareness of active subscribers to the competition and need of the subscribers in regards to internet connectivity.
- Increase the customer base by converting potentials into sales.
- Liaise with building societies/ secretaries and obtain permissions for cabling in their premises.
- Arrange & Conduct live demos of the service in building premises for the residents. Set up and prepare for these demos by ensuring requisite permissions, hardware, cabling are all taken care of on time for a smooth demo by coordinating with Technical & Operation Team.
- Conduct road shows at places that would draw the maximum footfalls such as department stores or shopping malls. Arrange all the support and infrastructure necessary for the conduct of road shows by coordinating with the technical and operations teams.
- Lastly, Post sale, ensure that customer’s system is evaluated for compatibility with the service and installation is completed within the committed time. Co-ordinate with the ops group to ensure customer has a satisfying experience with the service.
- Graduates / Undergraduates with broadband selling experience.
- 1 – 5 years relevant work experience.