Nuance communication is looking for Senior Software Engineer (Core Java, Java Spring) for Pune, India location, kindly check below description and how to apply Nuance Jobs
Post Name : Senior Software Engineer (Core Java, Java Spring)
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Demonstrate unusually high levels of ownership, accountability and follow-through.
- Participate in and strongly contribute to architectural and design reviews and discussions.
- Bring your ideas to the table and help others to achieve their potential.
- Keep up with the latest technology trends, always focusing on how to build a better solution.
- Participate in developing and maintaining solutions for the customers.
- Collaborate with team members in every aspect of building and maintaining the product.
- Mentor other developers and foster a collaborative environment of shared growth & learning.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Education: Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Minimum years of work experience: 5+ years
- Strong coding background in programming language: JAVA, Java Spring Framework including Spring Security and Spring Web
- Dev skills to build backend HTTP services and REST APIs
- Strong SQL knowledge, preferably experience with MySQL/Postgresql or other equivalent
- Strong experience with Data structures, Algorithms, Multithreading
- Experience contributing to code reviews
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot issues in distributed software components.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a multi-functional Scrum team.
- Ability to learn new concepts, architectures, as needed.
- Experience of working with standard version control systems like Git, Perforce, SVN etc.
- Positive attitude and able to work well with others.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with OpenID Connect, SAML, JWT
- Experience with authentication/authorization methods
- Experience with Keycloak or other equivalent Authentication Server software
- Google Web Toolkit
- Natural language understanding and human-computer dialog systems
- Familiarity with .NET/C# will be an added advantage
- Experience with load balancers like HAProxy, NGINX
Apply: Visit here
Overview: Nuance Communications, Inc. (Nuance) is a technology pioneer with market leadership in conversational AI and ambient intelligence. A full-service partner trusted by 77 percent of U.S. hospitals and 85 percent of the Fortune 100 companies worldwide, Nuance creates intuitive solutions that amplify people’s ability to help others.