About Byju’s: Byju’s is an Indian educational technology and online tutoring firm founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran. The company was valued at US$12 billion in November 2020, and is among the country’s most valuable private internet companies. BYJU’S is the world’s most valuable ed-tech company and the creator of India’s most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 1 -12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET and IAS. BYJU’S launched its flagship product, BYJU’S – The Learning App, for classes 4-12 in 2015. Today, the app has over 47 million registered
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on the BYJU’s unique way of learning and convert them into premium subscribers in your designated zones.
Must have requirements:
- Should be a graduate (any graduate is okay).
- Should be passionate about sales.
Bonus and other benefits :
- You can earn upto 3 Lakh in your incentives.
- 300 best performers for each quarter (every 3 months) are taken on a 5 days fully paid international trip.
- You will have weekly targets to achieve, consistent failure to achieve them will obviously result in job cancellation, thats not a surprise. Go big or go Home! (to be honest its easy)
- This is a high-performance job for someone who wants to make it large, take big risks and continuously challenge themselves.
- We require high intent, extreme determination and hard work which will be most certainly rewarded.
- We are somewhat still a start-up, so you will have more opportunities to be recognized than elsewhere (if you are honest to your work).
Things which will make you immediately stand out :
- Effective Communication and quick witness.
- Should be highly energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must have keen interest in education and mentoring students.
- Prior experience in sales and business development is an add on.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Apply : Here
#BDMJobs #JobsatByjus #FreshersJobs #Fresherstraineejobs #FreshersRecruitment #careeratbyjus #byjuscareer