Job ID 8781
Indian digital payments and financial services company Phonepe is hiring Key Account Executive in Multiple Location, Applicants who is looking for jobs in Tezpur Assam, can submit application as per nearby available location.
PhonePe is headquartered in Bangalore Karnataka, India and founded was December 2015, by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari and Burzin Engineer. The PhonePe app, based on the Unified Payments Interface, went live in August 2016, check latest careers at phonepe at https://www.phonepe.com/careers/
Post Name: Key Account Executive – Multi-location
Work Location: Tezpur and Multiple other city of Assam (Posting will be nearby)
Salary: Open for Right talent
Job type: Fulltime with Phonepe
Skills : Sales/ Marketing, Business development, Problem solving abilities
Prior Exp : F&B, Hospitality, FMCG, FMCD, Healthcare, Wellness, Lifestyle, etc.
The role will entail developing in-depth understanding of Key Accounts of different industry verticals – F&B, Hospitality, FMCG, FMCD, Healthcare, Wellness, Lifestyle, etc. The incumbent will be responsible for not only adding new key accounts to our network from Tezpur, but also to nurture and grow them and also ensure an increase of market share of PhonePe in the offline business in Assam state.
In addition, the incumbent will be expected to generate revenue through multiple products launched as we move forward in our journey. The role will be market/field based & will report to Cluster Manager
Responsibilities at Phonepe Jobs in Tezpur:
- Merchant Acquisition: Key Account Executive (KAE) is expected to onboard new merchants from Tezpur in the geography allocated to the incumbent. Since payments are agnostic to the category of business, the spectrum of merchants that can be onboarded is vast. The KAE must use their acumen and understanding of Indian retail ecosystem to come up with holistic solutions for the key accounts.
- Account Management: Onboarding new merchants on the platform is the first stage of a long-term relationship between PhonePe and the account from Tezpur AS. The strength of these relationships, combined with our technology based solutions, will eventually determine the success of PhonePe in each market in terms of market share and revenue. The KAE’s task is to develop a deep understanding and relationship with each account that any competitor finds it an uphill task to onboard the merchant account.
- Map Competition: To be able to take timely action, it is imperative that we monitor the market and be informed of competition’s initiatives. This will ensure that appropriate response strategies are being formulated and implemented. The KAE must benchmark competition, share best practices internally and ensure that PhonePe always stays one step ahead in the market.
Requirements to join PhonePe:
- MBA from Tier 2/3 campus with good academic record
- Proven working experience of 1-3 years in sales/business development in Tezpur
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Exposure to the start up environment is an added advantage.
- Problem solving abilities with strong bias for impact
- Strong ethics and discretion while dealing with Tezpur customers
- Drive for result, able to demonstrate/quantify success relative established targets and metrics
Full-Time Employee Rewards
- Insurance Benefits – Medical, Critical Illness, Accidental and Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity, Paternity Benefit, Adoption Assistance and Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee and PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
How to apply PhonePe Career:
- Eligible and interested candidate for Key Account Executive can submit application for Tezpur on official website at https://www.phonepe.com/careers/job-openings
- If there is post is not avail for your local location you may apply relevant jobs at phonepe on the same phonepe career page.
- Working with PhonePe is rewarding best experience, Great people, a work environment that thrives on creativity, the opportunity to take on roles beyond a defined job description
Tags: Phonepe Careers Tezpur, Sales Jobs in Tezpur, Career in Financial Services Companies Assam, Latest Recruitment in Tezpur.
Note : “ joberie.com never call/ask any candidate to getting pay for applying / shortlisting for any of job listed on our website, for instead kindly do not pay any amount to anyone for job search.“