Job ID 13368
Would you like to grow up your career with reliance in Kancheepuram?, Reliance retail currency hiring 12th pass / fail profiles for leading retail operation all over Kancheepuram Tamil Nadu area. at all refer below discription to get apply online.
Indian retail industry is one of the fastest growing in the world and India’s largest Retail company Reliance Retail limited careers notification for 2021 for Reliance Retail Jobs for 12th Pass in Kancheepuram Tamil Nadu.
Job Title: Reliance Retail Careers – Customer Service Associate (CSA)
Location : Kancheepuram (or nearby available gap)
Qualification : 12th Pass & Above
Job Type : Corporate Job / Full-time / Permanent
Industry Type: Retail Jobs in Tamil Nadu
Function: Retail Sales, Business Development
Job Details of Reliance Career in Kancheepuram
Key Responsibilities for Reliance Retail Jobs for 12th Pass in Kancheepuram:
- Organizing the products in the racks properly
- Demonstrating and presenting products to the prospects
- Receiving of stock for replenishment
- Maintaining accurate records of the product & daily sales
- Reviewing sales performance likewise
- In conclusion sometimes home delivery of the product Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets of Reliance Retail Limited
Candidate Selection Criteria for Reliance Retail Jobs for 12th Pass in Tamil Nadu
- Minimum Education Qualification is 12th pass and above for Reliance Retail Jobs for Kancheepuram
- Quick learner will be preferred meanwhile
- Most importantly good in English + Hindi + local Language( Kancheepuram jobs)
- Candidate should have Basic knowledge of MS office (For example MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point in addition)
- Experience in FMCG / Retail sales and distribution is an added advantage
- Above all & candidate should have a valid Aadhaar card
Perks and Benefits of Reliance Retail Jobs for 12th Pass jobs
- Daily Allowance + Incentive (similarly Monthly Incentive)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Leave
Working days: 6 days working,
Working Off days: 1 day in a week + Festival Leave (in other words Government jobs holidays)
Train Model: Candidates will have to undergo 40 hrs. of online training.
How to apply for reliance career in Kancheepuram?
- Firstly, read carefully above all details on rcareers.ril.com
- Put your updated cv/resume/bio-data and all details likewise
- In Addition, submit your application before last date, & wait for call from HR Manager for Basic interview in the final analysis.
Tags for job seekers: Reliance Retail jobs in Kancheepuram, Reliance Careers in Tamil Nadu, RIL jobs for Kancheepuram, 12th pass jobs near Kancheepuram, 12th pass recruitment 2021 in Tamil Nadu, freshers jobs in Kancheepuram, Jobs for 12th fail in Kancheepuram. Jobs Nearby me Kancheepuram
“Note: joberie.com never call/ask any candidate to getting pay for applying / shortlisting for any of job listed on our website, kindly do not pay any amount to anyone for job search. “