Job ID 13034
Would you like to grow up your career with reliance in Narasaraopet?, Reliance retail currency hiring 12th pass / fail profiles for leading retail operation all over Narasaraopet Andhra Pradesh area. at all refer below discription to get apply online.
Indian retail industry is one of the fastest growing in the world and India’s largest Retail company Reliance Retail limited careers notification for 2021 for Reliance Retail Jobs for 12th Pass in Narasaraopet Andhra Pradesh.
Job Title: Reliance Retail Careers – Customer Service Associate (CSA)
Location : Narasaraopet (or nearby available gap)
Qualification : 12th Pass & Above
Job Type : Corporate Job / Full-time / Permanent
Industry Type: Retail Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Function: Retail Sales, Business Development
Job Details of Reliance Career in Narasaraopet
Key Responsibilities for Reliance Retail Jobs for 12th Pass in Narasaraopet:
- Organizing the products in the racks properly
- Demonstrating and presenting products to the prospects
- Receiving of stock for replenishment
- Maintaining accurate records of the product & daily sales
- Reviewing sales performance likewise
- In conclusion sometimes home delivery of the product Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets of Reliance Retail Limited
Candidate Selection Criteria for Reliance Retail Jobs for 12th Pass in Andhra Pradesh
- Minimum Education Qualification is 12th pass and above for Reliance Retail Jobs for Narasaraopet
- Quick learner will be preferred meanwhile
- Most importantly good in English + Hindi + local Language( Narasaraopet jobs)
- Candidate should have Basic knowledge of MS office (For example MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point in addition)
- Experience in FMCG / Retail sales and distribution is an added advantage
- Above all & candidate should have a valid Aadhaar card
Perks and Benefits of Reliance Retail Jobs for 12th Pass jobs
- Daily Allowance + Incentive (similarly Monthly Incentive)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Leave
Working days: 6 days working,
Working Off days: 1 day in a week + Festival Leave (in other words Government jobs holidays)
Train Model: Candidates will have to undergo 40 hrs. of online training.
How to apply for reliance career in Narasaraopet?
- Firstly, read carefully above all details on rcareers.ril.com
- Put your updated cv/resume/bio-data and all details likewise
- In Addition, submit your application before last date, & wait for call from HR Manager for Basic interview in the final analysis.
Tags for job seekers: Reliance Retail jobs in Narasaraopet, Reliance Careers in Andhra Pradesh, RIL jobs for Narasaraopet, 12th pass jobs near Narasaraopet, 12th pass recruitment 2021 in Andhra Pradesh, freshers jobs in Narasaraopet, Jobs for 12th fail in Narasaraopet. Jobs Nearby me Narasaraopet
“Note: joberie.com never call/ask any candidate to getting pay for applying / shortlisting for any of job listed on our website, kindly do not pay any amount to anyone for job search. “